Wednesday, March 05, 2008

My Handsome

Ever since I started combing Landon's hair I have always finished by saying, "You're so handsome, just like Daddy." After awhile I would just get to, "You're so handsome" and he'd cut in "Just like Daddy?" He would just beam knowing he was as handsome as his dad.

The other day, I had just combed his hair and he went to get his bag for school. I ran back into the bathroom to brush my teeth and when I came back out he was sitting by the front door with a pout.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"I'm sad," he said, "I lost my handsome."

I noticed that his hair was a little messy and while I straightened it out I assured him that his handsome was still there.

About a week later it was a little cold and windy outside and as we were heading out the door again for school he stopped me.

"Mom, no, I can't go outside! The wind will blow my handsome away!"

1 comment:

  1. that is about as adorable as life will ever get. thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete