Wednesday, May 19, 2010

I Have Learned...



I always thought I knew what true love was. I had no idea. So many times I have tripped over love but had never been caught when I fell. Now, I have fallen and been caught. I know without a doubt that I have found true love. A love that is persistent and forgiving. A love that's been through fire but has come out as pure and strong as ever. A love that looks beyond today, beyond the years, to eternity. I am happier, stronger, healthier, and more in love than I ever thought possible. My love is here to stay. I am his forever. We don't make excuses or turn our backs when things are tough and seem too great to overcome. When it feels as if it's too much, we just dig in deeper. We resolve to do better, be better; not just try, but DO. I am amazed at what we have become so far and am excited for our future. I love, my one, my true love...

2 comments: